How to Write Simple Mail Cover Letter Example 2011

Respected Sir,

I am finished my B.Tech (Petrochemical Technology) in School of Engg., & Tech., (SET), Bharathidasan University, Trichy  with an aggregate of 70% (First Class). I will be much pleased to work efficiently and effectively as well as grow with a prestigious organization in field of production and designing. So as to achieve self realization and accomplishment of organizational goals.

I have very good communication skills, technical skills & leadership qualities. I did my Project in Chennai Petroleum Corporation ltd., (CPCL) in the topic of “ Design of Unifiner & Catalystic Reformer(Platformer Reactor). The main aim of the project is to increase the octane number of petrol & equipment design. I did my mini-project in the topic of “Cryogenics” in Bharathidasan University, Trichy.

The aim of the project is to produce high purity gases by using cryogenics Techniques. I attend  the Institutional Inplant Training in Southern Petroleum corporation ltd., (SPIC) for 3 weeks. In this Mail, I attach a copy of my resume for your kind reference.

Recommended Posts



Privacy Policy

All the Colleges, Schools, Universities, Top lists, Interview question paper, Programming, Tips, Tutorials and all other's just information purpose only. We are not responsible for any damages caused to you.